- lovely day of cycling with lots of velo routes and tiny back roads through villages
- Lots of water everywhere. Either the Rhône, the Isère, marshlands and lakes
- A short and flat day so plenty of opportunity to explore off the viaRhona route.
- No community bread ovens but several community washing areas (lavoirs).
- Hard to find somewhere for lunch so ended up in a bakery
- On arrival at our accommodation, Tom was delighted to find yet another shower type/mechanism for regulating water pressure and water temperature in a shower. Think we’ve had 4 in 4 days and all new to him.
Accommodation €50 for 2 breakfast not included.
Distance Today: 53km Distance Total: 261km
Crisp when we started. But warmed up significantly during the day. 25C when finished
Breakfast included in accommodation
Bread, jam, yoghurt, fruit juice
Lunch € 8.80 for 2
Salad, sandwich and 2 soft drinks
Dinner €21.50pp including wine
Domaine des Cèdres ( next to hotel)
Menu du jour.
-Salmon terrine and salad
- veal casserole with baby turnips and peas, tagliatelle for Tom
- lemon mousse with red berries for me, nougat icecream for Tom