- pretty flat riding today next to canals or the Rhône
- Saw 10 or so other cyclists doing the viaRhona, but generally we are riding alone and enjoying the scenery
- No morning tea along the way today, but we did go off route and stop at a large shopping centre place in Belley, to get cash and Tom bought some straps to hold his backpack on the bike rack vs his back
- Lunch stop was in a park next to a river inlet Peaceful.
- interesting learning about the communal wood fired bread ovens in the area. Chatted with a local in his garden and we learnt all about them
- Arrived at our accommodation by 14:30. Yay. Time to relax.
Accommodation € 57 for 2
AirBnb. Small apartment attached to a house
Distance Today: 61km Distance Total: 208km
Overcast at times but apart from a slight headwind at times it was perfect cycling conditions.
Usual continental breakfast with yoghurt and gf bread. Included in accommodation cost
Pâtés, breads,salad and cheese cake!
As there was nothing open/available in the village we ate left overs from lunch, for dinner. No wine!!!! Tom was distraught