Tasmania Trip 2017 travel blog


We were to move on today, however it's now Noel's turn with the flu/cold, and Ann David and self need a bit more time, so have decided to stay here another 4 nights and see if we can get on top of it. Hopefully we are all ok on Monday and will do a day trip to Arthur River, then we will be back on track to go to Cradle Mountain.

Love Dawn

Entry Rating:     Why ratings?
Please Rate:  
Thank you for voting!
Share |