Monica and Nick's World Adventure travel blog


We set off early to Taupo hoping to get a skydive in before heading on to Wellington. The weather was looking ok, but when we phoned we were told it was too windy and that they may be jumping at 10.30am. So we decided to have a look around the town which is situated next to a large lake teeming with trout. After a look around we phoned again, only to be told that they were defering the decision until 1.30pm. So we decided not to wait and bought some lunch before heading off.

The journey started off well enough but before long it was snowing in the mountains, and we are glad we didn't hang around for longer !!

Entry Rating:     Why ratings?
Please Rate:  
Thank you for voting!
Share |