Here and There With Daisy 2015 travel blog

This morning the physical therapist put me through my paces to see how I have responded to the therapy. I’m quite a bit better than when I started a month ago. If Dr. Geck and Humana agree that I need more therapy, then I’ll go back for more. In the meantime, though, I will just continue doing the exercises at home and wait for the verdict.

I’ll also continue with the deep massage therapy by my chiropractor. The “knots” in my muscles are shrinking and the massage doesn’t hurt quite so much now. That’s a good sign, too.

This afternoon I arranged for Good Sam Emergency Road Service to tow my motorhome to ATI Automotive on Tuesday, March 3. The weather forecast is for much warmer weather next week after this latest cold front moves out of the area. Then I won’t have to worry about slippery roads.

Entry Rating:     Why ratings?
Please Rate:  
Thank you for voting!
Share |