On a Roll with Daisy 2013 travel blog

This afternoon I had a follow-up visit at Austin Pain Associates with a physician’s assistant. She talked about the possibility of having radio frequency performed again. It has been a year since the first one. They do it a little differently than CHARM does. We will wait until after I have seen the spinal surgeon regarding the results of my Myelogram and CT scan before making a decision. I just can’t drum up any enthusiasm over any of my options. :>)

Entry Rating:     Why ratings?
Please Rate:  
Thank you for voting!
Share |