|- Slept in a bit and went down to a late breakfast
- Looked through the guidebook and decided on what we wanted to do during the time Nana is here visiting- Decided to be in Sanur for two days, then go to Ubud for 3 nights, then Gili islands for 2 or 3 nights and then end in Sanur.
- Went to the beach and relaxed / read. The ocean felt so refreshing and it was wonderful to sit in the shallow water and just enjoy how beautiful the scenery was around us.
- Went to the pool in the afternoon so we could get something to eat. Ordered some wraps which came in cute little woven bamboo boxes.
- The whole time we were laying out we were admiring how beautiful the Hyatt is outside. Beautiful overgrown trees, flowers, lily ponds, little statues scattered throughout the grounds. So pretty.
- We went back to the room in the evening and showered and changed for dinner.
- Went to a restaurant down the street from the Hyatt for dinner. We both had a glass of wine and Nana, being the ultimate lightweight and choosing to drink on an empty stomach, was drunk after just that one glass.