|- Decided to tag along with Dianna with whatever plans she had today. She said she had a taxi for the day and I didn't have any plans so I just planned to do whatever she had arranged.
- The first place we went was Nusa Dua and we did some watersports there. Dianna and I ended up doing something called the Flying Fish. It's really hard to describe but I'll do my best. You lay down in this plastic inflated thing behind a speed boat. As the boat picks up speed the inflated thing flies up in the air pretty high. It stays up in the air for like 10 seconds and then drifts back down to the water. It was so much fun! I was so glad we decided to do it.
- The second thing we did was go on a beginner dive. Since Dianna had never been diving and I hadn't been diving since I got certified 7 years ago, it was a perfect intro back to diving for me. There was one diving instructor for each of us so they basically did everything for us and we just got enjoy the spectacular fish down below. Some of the fish were so colorful- rainbow colored and iridescent. The instructors took some good pictures of us down there with the fish .
- The last activity we did at Nusa Dua was going to turtle island. It wasn't a beautiful island or anything. It was just a place where they keep different types of turtles, snakes, monkeys, bats, and some other random animals.
- After Nusa Dua we headed to Ulu Watu (the temple on the Southern tip of Bali). The views are spectacular and we just sat down and watched the waves breaking against the cliffs for a while. The temple itself was really nice too and there were monkeys walking all over. The funniest part of the day was that a bunch of Asian guys kept wanting to take pictures with me and Dianna. We felt like celebrities.
- At night a big group at the hostel decided to have a BBQ so it was about 15 of us having potatoes, hotdogs, and veggie. It has been a really nice group of people here at Big Pineapple the last few days and it was a nice little impromptu BBQ.