|Answered prayers for:
- The drains came out of Jim's sides on Sunday! So that feels better.
- Jim sat in a chair twice on Monday for about an hour each time! The photo is of Jim getting his hair washed.
- Jim has dialysis again today, and they were going to put in a permanent dialysis line in his neck - but it doesn't mean
he will have to have dialysis permanently. Still needs prayer please.
- Jim was to be moooved up to the Cardiac ward this afternoon!! Five days before Christmas - so I got my gift early!
- I went home to Abbotsford today, will stay the night in my own bed, and back to Vancouver tomorrow.
(Thanks brothers for the rides, and friends for the meals.)
- No fevers and infections!! His chest scar has healed nicely, almost not visible. Also less coughing today.
Thank you all so much for your continued prayers for us during this busy time of year. May God provide safety to those of you who travel and rich family times.
Good night for now. I'm heading to bed.