The Capper Nomads North America Adventure travel blog


We are now in the USA, by the skin of our teeth. We had a difficult discussion and were seriously fearful at one point that we were going to be turned back into Canada. In the end they decided to "honour" the six months admission we were allowed on the 4th of August. So we are now stamped in until 3 February 2012, with a strong implication that we needn't bother trying to cross in again for quite awhile.

So we now have a definite end date for our North American adventure. We will probably target the motorhome on a boat by no later than the 3rd week in January.

Jenny continues to be well but gets weeker every day. To early for decisions about Jenny, which may not be necessary if nature takes its course.

Share |