As Wills & Kate decided to tie the knot in London, Genevieve and I decided to spend the 4-day long weekend in another country. Estonia was suggested by Jeremy, and away we went!
Going away to a place I never would have thought I wanted to visit, with one of my fab girlfriends
1. Being told numerous times by people in the sauna that a bathing suit was waaaaay too much clothing
2. Having a vodka shot as a starter (as you do!) then trying to navigate the stairs down to the ladies room while my world was dancing
3. Sneaking around Old Town at night (Gen's idea!) to take photos.
4. Getting on board the plane to find out that there was, not one, not two, but THREE bucks/stag/bachelor parties on the same flight.
1. Old Town - loved how there was a small portion tucked away in an up-an-coming city that was authentically medieval. We pretty much stayed there the whole 3 days we were there.