On the Road with Val and Joan travel blog

This will be a run down of our excitement. 2-3 appointments to see doctors esch week.

2 birthday parties, so far. Blood tests, x-rays and Retinal angiograms in between.

Mom has already had a heart conversion earlier in the month. It did not work.

Today we are seeing Dr Weiss, he is the cardiologist that refers to himself as the electrician.

One more EKG and now Mom has the decision of whether she wants to do the ablation again.

Since she is still in Atrial Fib, she must stay on the Coumadin. Dr Weiss came in and explained the ablation and some of the changes that have occurred since her last procedure. Mom has decided to do the procedure again. They came in to schedule the Hospital visit and the earliest it can be scheduled is June 28.

We definitly were not expecting this long of a wait. So, we will sit and in the fulltimer world this is known as our tires are flat.

Until next time....

Entry Rating:     Why ratings?
Please Rate:  
Thank you for voting!
Share |