Jun 19, 2011
|This entry will be short and not so sweet.
About three miles east of St Joseph, MO our RV burned up.
We saved almost nothing but ourselves, two cell phones, and my laptop computer (Without the power cord so I cannot charge it)
We managed to get the truck unhooked and I quickly removed the propane bottles and got them away from the fire.
We are at the Drury Inn in St Joseph for tonight.
Beyond that we’ll handle tomorrow.
Thank you to all who called to make sure we were ok.
God bless you all!
More tomorrow maybe.