Well, we are not starting on the road today. Yesterday we had wind advisories out and even sitting still we were Rockin and Rollin. We also did not get the lot sprayed with weed killer yesterday to have to wait until until the calm of this morning to do that.
We WILL get on the road. Maybe tomorrow.