|Why you don't try and travel with a hangover.
So, I thought it would be really fun to take my girlfriend on a lovely evening in Buffalo in a "four star" hotel I scored off of priceline.
I also thought it would be a great idea to get shitfaced the night before.
None of these things turned out to be awesome.
I learned the following things.
1) Casinos suck, and we were just lucky that one time in Vegas.
2) There is nothing awesome about Buffalo.
3) MAKE SURE TO PACK EVERYTHING YOU WILL NEED.
4) The boarder is mean to French people.
5) I need to be more organized.
6) I need to be less late.
These were among the things. I ended up paying a $100 dollar stupid tax for being so disorganized.
Now, I am still recovering from a hangouver (FROM TWO DAYS AGO - I am clearly no longer 17), and late for this Texas course I had a big fight with various parties to take.
Traveling the next day and partying don't mix. You would have thought I learned that in Bangalore. Or, even, in Italy.