Some Giggles for You
Apr 13, 2010
|Today was another fine day here in northeast Missouri. We shared a pot of coffee in front of the fireplace, before getting busy.
A bit later, with the RV all cleaned up and a load of laundry in the machine, it was time for me to address the water pressure problem we have been having.
It turned out to be the screen on the pressure regulator. It was partially clogged!
Once the screen was cleaned, the pressure was good again, and Marilyn was happy.
Jennifer and the grandkids came in this morning and we had a chance to play with Colby at the playground. At least Marilyn did.
I took care of Lauren, and when she fussed, I picked her up and carried her around, shielding her from the bright sunshine.
She fell asleep in my arms. Is there any sweeter feeling than having a baby fall asleep in your arms? It has to rank right up there if it isn’t at the top.
I found some one liner thoughts from Larry, the Cable Guy, and thought that you might enjoy them, so here they are:
1. A day without sunshine is like night.
2. On the other hand, you have different fingers.
3. 42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
4. 99 percent of Politicians give the rest a bad name.
5. Remember, half the people you know are below average.
6. He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
7. Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
8. The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap.
9. Support bacteria. They're the only culture most people have.
10. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
11. Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.
12. If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.
13. How many of you believe in psycho-kinesis? Raise my hand.
14. OK, so what's the speed of dark?
15. When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
16. Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.
17. How much deeper would the ocean be without sponges?
18. Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
19. What happens if you get scared half to death, twice?
20. Why do psychics have to ask you your name?
21. Inside every older person is a younger person wondering, 'What the hell happened?
22. Just remember -- if the world didn't suck, we would all fall off.
23. Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
24. Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your butt tomorrow.
We hope you all have a wonderful day, today. Remember……..
Life is Good!