- seeing a huge colony of sea lions at Punta Suarez bay where they belched, groaned and barked to the point of annoyance; competing to sleep in the middle of the group and the babies cuddling and trying to play with each other
- the waved albatrosses- flying and laying on their eggs in the nest
- watching a pair of albatrosses kissing!
- the big blow hole, the ensuing rainbow
- watching pairs of masked boobies on the cliffs overlooking the blowhole
- playing catch the stick and fling it around and catch it again with an adolescent masked boobie; so cute!
- Gardner Bay beach in the afternoon- gorgeous
- laying on my beach towel amongst a ton of sea lions at Gardner Bay and having a baby come up and sniff and play with me!