- Visiting the famous and very old Post Office to leave my post cards and pick up a few to deliver
- descending into the Lava Tunnel near the post office into the giant dark "church" and freezing cold water
- the gorgeous beach in Post Office Bay and finally getting to swim with a bunch of sea lions! then getting scared by a juvenile male trying to bite me
- swimming with a giant sea turtle!!!
- snorkeling at the Devil's Crown- a gorgeous underwater area where I ended up on top of a 2.5 m white-tipped shark and got to see tons of beautiful fish, lobster etc.
- heading to Punta Cormorant to see flamingos from far off and a juvenile from close
- Sting Ray Beach at sunset
A lot of the pretty photos from this day are too big to fit here: check out my facebook albums to see more...