|Well I went to the Doctor on Monday and he gave us the A-okay to head south this year. This was the same morning that we got up to -34c with windchill about -44. SO the decision to head south was an easy one. We are not taking the motor home this year as we don't want to fight the roads especially towing our car behind. We have experienced icy and snow covered roads while travelling in the motor home and it is not fun. So we leave the poor thing back home while we go to get warm. Next year we will return to using it but in October rather than January. We now have set Saturday, January 10th as our departure date. We spent many hours on the Internet looking for accommodation but have had little success so we were just going to head down to Arizona and take our chances. BUT then we get a call from a very nice lady who has a trailer in a great little park in Apache Junction. She tells us that the park manager gave her our phone number and that she has just bought a new park model near her trailer and will rent it to us for the winter if we want. It sounds like a great trailer and park so we said yes. AND the price was great, so here's hoping we won't be disappointed. I guess anything is better than sleeping in your car in a Walmart parking lot. SO now we have the little car packed up full and we will leave from my sister's place Saturday morning. She lives in the very south end of the city so it is like we are halfway to Grand Forks. Bye to all our friends and families we will see you in the Spring!