Happy Birthday Tim- From Alex and Alexa
Sep 16, 2006
|Here is a special Birthday tribute from Alex and Alexa.... Because of the format of this website- I was not able to fit in all of the 'story' with each photo- so please make sure that you read through the 'story' below- as it is QUITE funny!!!
Tim Mosehauer - A Biography by Alex & Alexa Buskey
Being a modest man, many of you may not know Tim's extensive background. We hope this helps to fill in the blanks...
1) Tim began his professional career in sports with his first love- Soccer. Here we see him playing for Thailand back in the mid 90's. You can clearly see that Tim, light and quick on his feet, easily overpowers his opponents. He looks forward to visiting his old teammates and friends back in Thailand this February!
2) Tim wasn't afraid to (pardon the language) piss a few people off. He moved to... wait is this Mexico? Brazil? We can't remember what team he is playing for here- he has citizenship in so many different countries (We think he may work for the CIA). Don't let Tim's signature smile fool you, this hurt him... very badly. But being a positive guy, he put on a big smile for the cameras, and looked to the bright side of things: Now that his voice was a couple of octaves higher, he could focus on his other dream...
3) ...Singing! Here Tim is competing on the hit television show American Idol, trading eights and singing circles around his opponent. You can see how easy it is for him, and what a struggle it is for the other guy! Tim was brilliant. If you were to close your eyes and just listen, you'd swear it was angels. Or Mariah Carey.
4) But eventually, his unmentionables healed, and his voice lowered, ending his brief singing career. He didn't let it get him down- he used his musical expertise and connections to fill in as a judge on American Idol. Hands off, Paula, he's married!
5) Again he turned to soccer, playing for Germany in the World Cup. But despondent over the team's loss (and having nearly popped the head off of his teammate), Tim decided it was time to end his professional Soccer career. He still plays as a hobby, but is careful not to get too caught up in the game.
6) In Boston, Tim adopted America's favorite pasttime as his own. We see him here, one of his favorite memories, tossing out the first pitch at Fenway. As you can see from his poor form, baseball was never going to be his sport. But his love for the game will never falter, and it brings him utter peace and happiness.
7) Alex had the pleasure of teaching Tim how to play golf. Physically, he was well-suited for the game (no pun intended), but he struggled with the concepts. We spent many months going over the basics of the game: "No, Tim, that's the ball, not the tee..." and, "No, Tim, proper attire does not mean a tux..." and "Tim, please stay off the green while other players are swinging." Tim brought new meaning to the term, "Mulligan." We still can't figure out why he wore a lais every time he played, either.
8) But amazingly, Tim mastered the game of golf, winning the U.S Open Cup in the early 2000's. But something was still missing. Here he is seen holding the cup, but feeling unfulfilled, he refuses to kiss it.
9) Wow! Here's Tim, taking the meaning of "letting it all hang out" to new extremes. Finally, after thirty years Tim has found himself (or maybe herself?). He has really gotten in touch with his feminine side, as you can see in this picture. Sorry, Tim. We had to do it. It's your big day! Too bad that Alex has already turned thirty - but wait! Anja and Alexa still have their thirtieth coming up - payback can still be sweet for you...
10) Happy 30th Birthday Tim!!!!!!