|Todaywe arrived in Budapest after a rather long bus ride,which included a stop in the capital of Slovakia, Bratislava for Lunch.
Our Higlights in Budapest include:
- Taking the funicular up to the Buda Castle area, and visiting St.MatthiasChurch and the Fisherman's Bastion,it was quite lovelywith very interesting turrets,and great views of the city and river
-An interesting lunch near Buda castle,where we bothered by a large group of girls,whose nationality we can still not figure out,who really enjoyed taking pictures with our waiter. There was also a group of boys who continually smoked then walked out without paying their bill. But the food was quite good!
- The labyrinths underneath of Buda Castle,the are dark and damp,and probably one of the creepiest experiences i have ever had,thank god Katie was there to guide me throught the pitch black 'labyrinth of courage'
- Cake at the Legendary Gerbeaud, Katie had a Sacher Torte,adn I tried theior signature cake. We both throughly enjoyed our selection,in their very nice cafe.
- Evening cruise on the Danube River,all I can say is good potato salad,and Wine with way to much alcohol! Oh yeah the lights of the city were beautiful too!
- The best meal ever!at pizza hut! here they have very nice pizza hut restaurants with very good drinks, and gourmetpizza.We should have this type of pizza hut at home!!!