This update is for our geocaching friends. If you ever visit Show Low, Arizona, don't miss this special virtual cache. All you need to do it visit the place shown in the picture added to this update in downtown Show Low.
Beautiful downtown Show Low
Very easy to find. I picked this spot because it will tell the story of how our town of Show Low got that name. I've been asked that question many times because it is an unusual name for a town and it's an interesting story. Answer the following questions and e-mail the answers. Please do not post the answers on the net even if encrypted.
1. What was the first name of Mr. Cooley
2. How many acres of land was being managed and shared
by the partners.
3. Where was this card game played.
4. What card was Mr. Clark holding.
5. Which gentleman was wearing glasses.
6. What was the actual name of the card game.
Additional Hints (No hints available.)