When we started traveling in our RV and on cruises abroad our daughter started compiling a list of things we are NOT allowed to do.
1. No riding in hot air balloons. She watched a documentary where they all caught fire and plummeted to the earth.
2. No cave exploration. Remember the soccer team.
3. No riding on large animals. Elephants and camels in particular, Donkeys in the Grand Canyon.
4. No place wild monkeys roam loose. We are told they can eat your face off.
5. No transportation that hangs on a cable.
6. No hanging bridges over canyons.
7. No cliff diving.
8. No tasting of things that are poisonous if not prepared properly.
9. No swimming with sharks.
10. No entering alligator, crocodile, or piraña invested rivers.
11. No shore trips that require am armed escort.
Any additions to the list are triggered by news events, accidents, and food that should not to tried. We get texts, phone calls, or just the comment Facebook that says “Noooooooooo!”
So far we have been happy to comply, but you never know. I understand you can sign up for Circus Trapeze School on this ship. There are only three restrictions. You must be at least 6 years old, be able to climb a ladder, and hang on the trapeze. So I am qualified. Ding, ding! Is that a text coming in?