Well, it looks like this year's trip will be delayed about three months. Doris has been having a lot of trouble with her right leg and thought it was still the remains of getting over last year's back surgery. But, instead of getting better, it kept getting worse as lower and lower sections of her back become more alive. We went to our general practitioner on the 17th. He took x-rays and discovered her right hip had no cartilage at all - bone on bone. She got an appointment on the 19th with Shands Hospital in Gainesville and the hip specialist set her up for a full hip replacement on May 13 unless someone cancels and she can get moved up. With a 4-6 week rehab period, this means we will probably be departing around the 5th or 6th of July - if everything goes as planned. Say a little prayer for her and hopefully she will be better than she has been in several years - we miss our little forays into the woods!