This morning I still had very low water pressure so I had to do some more troubleshooting. When I turned on the water pump, I got good flow; so I knew that the problem was outside the coach. I checked both ends of my water hose for obstructions but didn’t see anything. I then asked the park manager if there was a problem with the park water system. No one else had reported a problem. A man in the office at that time suggested that my water pressure regulator might be the problem. I took it off my water hose and turned the faucet on. Plenty of water came out. When I re-connected everything and turned on the kitchen faucet – presto!! – good water flow. I guess the force of the water through the regulator by itself had washed out whatever had been blocking the flow. Yeah!!!